Join the DevOps team to achieve their mission and support development teams with processes and tools of an efficient software factory.
DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
ESI Software -
Informatik, Technische Informatik, Medieninformatik, Software-Technologie
- Create and maintain the software factory with the DevOps team along state-of-the-art DevOps techniques.
- Define and propose standardized processes and help teams to implement them.
- Implement, administrate and maintain DevOps tools and services.
- Communicate with stakeholders (PMO, development, validation) and the DevOps team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a relatable field
- Expert experience with DevOps and automation
- Experience in programming with C/C++ and Python
- A general understanding of engineering topics is helpful
- Team player and ability to work well in a multicultural team
- Fluency in English; German or French is a plus
This is what we offer:
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Modern offices that are well-equipped with latest VR technologies
- Training opportunities
- Unlimited contract
- Home-Office possible
English - German
Anzahl der Plätze: 2
Angaben zum Unternehmen
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. ESI has developed a unique proficiency in helping industrial manufacturers replace physical tests and prototypes by digital ones, allowing them to virtually manufacture, assemble, test and pre-certify their future products. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results. IC.IDO is the virtual reality platform within ESI. It is the leading software for targeted, interactive, immersive visual decision-making.
Sonstige Softwareentwicklung, Hardwareberatung, Erbringung von Beratungsleistungen auf dem Gebiet der Informationstechnologie